- void glTransformFeedbackBufferRange(GLuint xfb, GLuint index, GLuint buffer, GLintptr offset, GLsizei size);
- Name of the transform feedback buffer object.
- Index of the binding point within xfb.
- Name of the buffer object to bind to the specified binding point.
- The starting offset in basic machine units into the buffer object.
- The amount of data in basic machine units that can be read from or written to the buffer object while used as an indexed target.
glTransformFeedbackBufferRange binds a range of the buffer object buffer represented by offset and size to the binding point at index index of the transform feedback object xfb.
offset specifies the offset in basic machine units into the buffer object buffer and size specifies the amount of data that can be read from the buffer object while used as an indexed target.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if xfb is not the name of an existing transform feedback object.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if in buffer is not zero or the name of an existing buffer object.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if index is greater than or equal to the number of transform feedback buffer binding points (the value of GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER_BINDING).
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if offset is negative.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if buffer is non-zero and either size is less than or equal to zero, or offset + size is greater than the value of GL_BUFFER_SIZE for buffer.
|Function / Feature Name||2.0||2.1||3.0||3.1||3.2||3.3||4.0||4.1||4.2||4.3||4.4||
Copyright © 2014 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. m[blue]http://opencontent.org/openpub/m.
Copyright © 2014 Khronos Group