SYNOPSISgnoemoe [OPTION ...]
DESCRIPTIONGnoeMoe is a GNOME/GTK+ MOO client. It's stable and feature rich. Some of the features include ANSI, MCP (the MOO Client Protocol), multiple tabbed worlds, internal editor with syntax checker, external editors, limited ruby scripting and triggers. GnoeMoe aims to integrate in the GNOME desktop environment as well as possible.
- -?, --help
- Show the help message of the application and exit.
- -d, --debug=DEBUGLEVEL
- Enable debugging. Specify multiple debug levels with a comma seperated list. Available levels: default, mcp, all.
- -l, --load=WORLDS
- Load specified worlds. Specify multiple worlds with a comma separated list.
- -r, --recover
- Recover from the previous session (used with GNOME session).
- Display the brief ussage message of the application and exit.
- -v, --version
- Show the version of the application and exit.
AUTHORGnoemoe was written by Jesse van den Kieboom <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Paul van Tilburg <[email protected]>.