Chat via GNUnet
- -h, --help
- print help page
- -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME
- load config file (defaults: ~/.gnunet/gnunet.conf)
- -v, --version
- print the version number
- -n NICKNAME
- use NICKNAME for the nick
- -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- change the loglevel. Possible values for LOGLEVEL are NOTHING, FATAL, ERROR, FAILURE, WARNING, MESSAGE, INFO, DEBUG, CRON and EVERYTHING.
NOTESgnunet-chat is meant as a demo application for how to implement applications using the GNUnet infrastructure. It is not meant as a serious tool. You need to enable the "chat" in gnunet.conf in order to use gnunet-chat. gnunet-chat is neither efficient nor secure and has serious design flaws.
- GNUnet configuration file