int gnutls_certificate_get_issuer(gnutls_certificate_credentials_t sc, gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, gnutls_x509_crt_t * issuer, unsigned int flags);
- gnutls_certificate_credentials_t sc
- is a gnutls_certificate_credentials_t type.
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- is the certificate to find issuer for
- gnutls_x509_crt_t * issuer
- Will hold the issuer if any. Should be treated as constant.
- unsigned int flags
- Use zero or GNUTLS_TL_GET_COPY
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the issuer of a given certificate. As with gnutls_x509_trust_list_get_issuer() this function requires the GNUTLS_TL_GET_COPY flag in order to operate with PKCS 11 trust lists. In that case the issuer must be freed using gnutls_x509_crt_deinit().
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.