void gnutls_heartbeat_set_timeouts(gnutls_session_t session, unsigned int retrans_timeout, unsigned int total_timeout);
- gnutls_session_t session
- is a gnutls_session_t type.
- unsigned int retrans_timeout
- The time at which a retransmission will occur in milliseconds
- unsigned int total_timeout
- The time at which the connection will be aborted, in milliseconds.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will override the timeouts for the DTLS heartbeat protocol. The retransmission timeout is the time after which a message from the peer is not received, the previous request will be retransmitted. The total timeout is the time after which the handshake will be aborted with GNUTLS_E_TIMEDOUT.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.