int gnutls_pkcs8_info(const gnutls_datum_t * data, gnutls_x509_crt_fmt_t format, unsigned int * schema, unsigned int * cipher, void * salt, unsigned int * salt_size, unsigned int * iter_count, char ** oid);
- const gnutls_datum_t * data
- Holds the PKCS 8 data
- gnutls_x509_crt_fmt_t format
- the format of the PKCS 8 data
- unsigned int * schema
- indicate the schema as one of gnutls_pkcs_encrypt_flags_t
- unsigned int * cipher
- the cipher used as gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t
- void * salt
- PBKDF2 salt (if non-NULL then salt_size initially holds its size)
- unsigned int * salt_size
- PBKDF2 salt size
- unsigned int * iter_count
- PBKDF2 iteration count
- char ** oid
- if non-NULL it will contain an allocated null-terminated variable with the OID
DESCRIPTIONThis function will provide information on the algorithms used in a particular PKCS 8 structure. If the structure algorithms are unknown the code GNUTLS_E_UNKNOWN_CIPHER_TYPE will be returned, and only oid , will be set. That is, oid will be set on encrypted PKCS 8 structures whether supported or not. It must be deinitialized using gnutls_free(). The other variables are only set on supported structures.
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_INVALID_REQUEST if the provided structure isn't encrypted, GNUTLS_E_UNKNOWN_CIPHER_TYPE if the structure's encryption isn't supported, or another negative error code in case of a failure. Zero on success.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.