int gnutls_x509_crl_get_extension_info(gnutls_x509_crl_t crl, int indx, void * oid, size_t * sizeof_oid, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t type
- int indx
- Specifies which extension OID to send, use (0) to get the first one.
- void * oid
- a pointer to store the OID
- size_t * sizeof_oid
- initially holds the maximum size of oid , on return holds actual size of oid .
- unsigned int * critical
- output variable with critical flag, may be NULL.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the requested extension OID in the CRL, and the critical flag for it. The extension OID will be stored as a string in the provided buffer. Use gnutls_x509_crl_get_extension_data() to extract the data.
If the buffer provided is not long enough to hold the output, then * sizeof_oid is updated and GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER will be returned.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error code in case of an error. If your have reached the last extension available GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE will be returned.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.