int gnutls_x509_crq_get_key_id(gnutls_x509_crq_t crq, unsigned int flags, unsigned char * output_data, size_t * output_data_size);
- gnutls_x509_crq_t crq
- a certificate of type gnutls_x509_crq_t
- unsigned int flags
- should be one of the flags from gnutls_keyid_flags_t
- unsigned char * output_data
- will contain the key ID
- size_t * output_data_size
- holds the size of output_data (and will be replaced by the actual size of parameters)
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return a unique ID that depends on the public key parameters. This ID can be used in checking whether a certificate corresponds to the given private key.
If the buffer provided is not long enough to hold the output, then * output_data_size is updated and GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER will be returned. The output will normally be a SHA-1 hash output, which is 20 bytes.
RETURNSIn case of failure a negative error code will be returned, and 0 on success.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.