int gnutls_x509_crq_get_key_purpose_oid(gnutls_x509_crq_t crq, int indx, void * oid, size_t * sizeof_oid, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crq_t crq
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crq_t type
- int indx
- This specifies which OID to return, use (0) to get the first one
- void * oid
- a pointer to store the OID (may be NULL)
- size_t * sizeof_oid
- initially holds the size of oid
- unsigned int * critical
- output variable with critical flag, may be NULL.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will extract the key purpose OIDs of the Certificate specified by the given index. These are stored in the Extended Key Usage extension (188.8.131.52). See the GNUTLS_KP_* definitions for human readable names.
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER if the provided buffer is not long enough, and in that case the * sizeof_oid will be updated with the required size. On success 0 is returned.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.