int gnutls_x509_crq_set_subject_alt_name(gnutls_x509_crq_t crq, gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t nt, const void * data, unsigned int data_size, unsigned int flags);
- gnutls_x509_crq_t crq
- a certificate request of type gnutls_x509_crq_t
- gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t nt
- is one of the gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t enumerations
- const void * data
- The data to be set
- unsigned int data_size
- The size of data to be set
- unsigned int flags
- GNUTLS_FSAN_SET to clear previous data or GNUTLS_FSAN_APPEND to append.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will set the subject alternative name certificate extension. It can set the following types:
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.