int gnutls_x509_crt_get_policy(gnutls_x509_crt_t crt, int indx, struct gnutls_x509_policy_st * policy, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t crt
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- int indx
- This specifies which policy to return. Use (0) to get the first one.
- struct gnutls_x509_policy_st * policy
- A pointer to a policy structure.
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
DESCRIPTIONThis function will extract the certificate policy (extension 184.108.40.206) specified by the given index.
The policy returned by this function must be deinitialized by using gnutls_x509_policy_release().
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE if the extension is not present, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.