SYNOPSISgrisbi [options] file...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the grisbi command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
grisbi is a personal finance tracking program with a
lot of features:
* bank, cash and passive accounts
* several accounts at the same time
* several currencies, including euro
* arbitrary currency for every operation
* money interchange fees
* switch to euro account per account
* describe operations with relatives, categories, sub-categories, notes
* transfers between accounts, even for accounts of different currencies
* reconciled balances
* automatic and manual expiries
* automatic recall of last operation for every relatives
* nice and easy user interface
* online user manual
* QIF import/export
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -?, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Benjamin Drieu <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).