- grive [options]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the GNU info(1) format; see below.
- Requests authorization token from Google and sync to current directory.
- Enable debug level messages (implies -V).
- Only detects which files are needed for download or upload without doing it.
- Forces grive to always download a file from Google Drive instead uploading it.
- Show the help message.
-l FILENAME, --log=FILENAME
- set FILENAME as log output location instead standard output.
José Luís Segura Lucas <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manpage for the Debian system.
Copyright © 2012 José Luís Segura Lucas
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.