SYNOPSISgsymfix [ options ] symbol_file
DESCRIPTIONgsymfix reads a gEDA symbol file and does the following:
- prints a warning if there is no pinnumber attribute on a pin;
- Renumbers pinseq attributes on all pins, starting with 1;
- Adds a pinseq attribute to a pin if none exists;
- Adds a pinlabel=n_a attribute to a pin if none exists;
- Adds a pintype=io attribute to a pin if none exists;
- Adds a numslots=0 attribute to the symbol if none exists;
- Adds a device=XXX attribute to the symbol if none exists;
- Adds a footprint=XXX attribute to the symbol if none exists.
The idea here is to fix common cut-and-paste issues and fix up the symbol so that it will pass gsymcheck(1) with no errors or warnings.
OPTIONSgsymfix accepts the following options:
- Displays this help message.
- Enables verbose output.
- Enables *very* verbose output.
Shows the version of this program.
AUTHORMike Skerritt <[email protected]>.
Copyright © 1999-2011 gEDA Contributors. License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later. Please see the `COPYING' file included with this program for full details. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.