DESCRIPTIONNote that the "accel-widget" property is a hard reference to the target widget. If it's a container parent of the AccelLabel then it will be a circular reference and will have to be unset by an explicit "destroy" when no longer wanted, as usual for such things. See Gtk2::MenuItem for how this affects the common case of a MenuItem containing a AccelLabel.
Glib::Object +----Glib::InitiallyUnowned +----Gtk2::Object +----Gtk2::Widget +----Gtk2::Misc +----Gtk2::Label +----Gtk2::AccelLabel
widget = Gtk2::AccelLabel->new ($string)
- $string (string)
widget or undef = $accel_label->get_accel_widget
- $accel_widget (Gtk2::Widget or undef)
integer = $accel_label->get_accel_width
boolean = $accel_label->refetch
- 'accel-closure' (GClosure : default undef : readable / writable / private)
- The closure to be monitored for accelerator changes
- 'accel-widget' (Gtk2::Widget : default undef : readable / writable / private)
- The widget to be monitored for accelerator changes
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team.
This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice.