my $action = Gtk2::RadioAction->new (name => 'one',
tooltip => 'One',
value => 23);
Note that the constructor slightly deviates from the convenience constructor in the C API. Instead of passing in a list of values for name, label, tooltip, stock-id and value, you just use key => value pairs like with Glib::Object::new.
Glib::Object +----Gtk2::Action +----Gtk2::ToggleAction +----Gtk2::RadioAction
integer = $action->get_current_value
- $value (integer)
Since: gtk+ 2.10
arrayref = $action->get_group
- $member_or_listref (scalar)
- 'current-value' (integer : default 0 : readable / writable / private)
- The value property of the currently active member of the group to which this action belongs.
- 'group' (Gtk2::RadioAction : default undef : writable / private)
- The radio action whose group this action belongs to.
- 'value' (integer : default 0 : readable / writable / private)
- The value returned by gtk_radio_action_get_current_value() when this action is the current action of its group.
- changed (Gtk2::RadioAction, Gtk2::RadioAction)
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team.
This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice.