SYNOPSISguacd [-b HOST] [-l PORT] [-p PID FILE] [-C CERTIFICATE FILE] [-K KEY FILE] [-f]
- -b HOST
- Changes the host or address that guacd listens on.
- -l PORT
- Changes the port that guacd listens on (the default is port 4822).
- -p FILE
- Causes guacd to write the PID of the daemon process to the specified file. This is useful for init scripts and is used by the provided init script.
- Causes guacd to run in the foreground, rather than automatically forking into the background.
SSL/TLS OPTIONSIf libssl was present at the time guacd was compiled, it will contain SSL/TLS support, and connections between the web application and guacd can be encrypted if a certificate file is given.
- -C CERTIFICATE FILE
- Enables SSL/TLS using the given cerficiate file. Future connections to this instance of guacd will require SSL/TLS enabled in the client (the web application). If this option is not given, communication with guacd must be unencrypted.
- -K KEY FILE
- Enables SSL/TLS using the given private key file. Future connections to this instance of guacd will require SSL/TLS enabled in the client (the web application). If this option is not given, communication with guacd must be unencrypted.
AUTHORWritten by Michael Jumper <[email protected]>