SYNOPSISguilt patchbomb [-n] [-s] [--in-reply-to <msgid>] [--git] [--subject-prefix <prefix>] [<hash> | <since>..[<until>] | ..<until>]
DESCRIPTIONSend a series of commits via email asking for To, CC and other information interactively.
- Don't send
- Don't add additional repository committer sign-offs to the patch. This allows the sign-off chain to be fully expressed in the commit messages and not changed by the act of sending a patchbomb.
- Set the In-reply-to header to the specified message id. This allows the patches to be sent as replies to an arbitrary message.
- Generate a patch which uses all the features offered by the git diff format (e.g., rename and copy detection).
- Rather than using the standard [PATCH] prefix in the subject line, use [<prefix>] instead.
- Only the specified revision.
- Revisions starting from <since> until <until>. The <since> revision it self is NOT included, while <until> is. If <until> is not specified, it is assumed to be HEAD.
- All revisions until the <until> revision (inclusive).