SYNOPSISguilt select [ -n | --none | -s | --series | [--pop|--reapply] <guards...> ]
DESCRIPTIONSelect guards to apply when pushing patches.
Guards are selected without the + or - prefix. Patches are applied in the following way:
- • An unguarded patch is always applied.
- • A patch with a positive guard is applied only if the guard is selected with "guilt select".
- • A patch with a negative guard is applied unless the guard is selected with "guilt select".
- Remove all selected guards
- Pop back to the first guarded patch
- Pop back to first guarded patch, select a new guard, and push
- List all guards listed in the series file
AUTHORWritten by Eric Lesh <m[blue][email protected]m>
DOCUMENTATIONDocumentation by Eric Lesh <m[blue][email protected]m>
GUILTPart of the guilt(7) suite (Generated for Guilt v0.36)
- mailto:[email protected]