This manual page documents briefly the gwenhywfar-config command.
gwenhywfar-config is a little program to output installation paths of Gwenhywfar.
- gives you the include flags
- gives you the library flags
- returns the folder for binary tools
- gives you the location of the header files
- gives the major version of LibGwenhywfar
- gives the minor version of LibGwenhywfar
- gives the patchlevel of LibGwenhywfar
- gives the build number of LibGwenhywfar
- gives the tag of LibGwenhywfar (cvs, beta or stable)
- returns a version string
No bugs known at the time of writing this manual page.
Copyright (C) Martin Preuß. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The manpage was composed by Micha Lenk and converted by the nifty tool AsciiDoc into a manpage.
Micha Lenk <[email protected]>