SYNOPSISh4fc [OPTIONS] <compile line>
DESCRIPTIONh4fc compiles an HDF4 F90 program.
- Display usage information
- Show all the shell commands executed
- Prefix directory to find HDF4 lib/ and include/ subdirectories [default: /usr]
- Show the commands without executing them
- <compile line>
- the normal compile line options for your compiler. h4fc uses the same compiler you used to compile HDF4. Check with your compiler's man pages for more information on which options are needed.
You can override the compiler, linker, and whether or not to use static or shared libraries to compile your program by setting the following environment variables accordingly:
- use a different Fortran 77 compiler
use a different linker