SYNOPSISibid-plugin [options...] [plugin[-]|plugin.Processor[-]...]
DESCRIPTIONThis utility is for testing Ibid plugins without the full bot environment. This means testing can be performed offline and without loading all the available plugins.
This should be run in a configured Ibid bot directory.
All the listed plugins and Processors will be loaded on start-up. Naming a plugin loads the complete plugin. Suffixing a - to the name, ignores that plugin or Processor instead of loading it.
- -c, --configured
- Load all configured plugins, instead of only the core and requested plugins.
- -o, --only
- Don't load the Ibid core plugins, only the plugins requested. Note that without the core plugin to pre- and post-process events, most other plugins won't function correctly.
- -p, --public
- By default, ibid-plugin emulates a private conversation with the bot. With this option, the conversation is considered to be public and the bot will have to be addressed to provoke a response.
- -v, --verbose
- Increase verbosity. The final form of each Event object will be displayed before any responses.
- -h, --help
- Show a help message and exit.
- Locates the database to act upon by looking for the [databases].ibid value in the bot configuration file in the current directory.
BUGSibid-plugin doesn't emulate a complete Ibid environment, and will ignore all of the following:
- Delayed and periodically executed functions.
- Messages to alternate sources.
- Messages directly dispatched, rather than added to responses.
- Permissions. All permissions are granted to the user.