SYNOPSIS[-f cfgfile ] [-l logfile ] [-d level ] [-F ]
DESCRIPTIONThe program communicates using the IKE protocol ( RFC 2409 ) to provide automatic keying for an IPsec capable host. The daemon communicates with the host os via PF_KEY ( RFC 2367 ) to obtain the local policy configuration and to receive key aquisition requests. The daemon is also capable of acting as a client or client gateway and can create appropriate IPsec policy entries on bahalf of the host or peer to faclilitate remote access IPsec VPN connectivity. For more informaiton, please see the ikea(1) and ikec(1) man pages.
The options are as follows:
- -f cfgfile
- Specify an alternate configuration file.
- -l logfile
- Specify a log output file.
- -d level
- Specify debug output level between 0-6.
- -p pidfile
- Spefify a process id file.
- Run the program as a foreground application.