DESCRIPTIONinstallsieve is a utility that allows users to manage their sieve scripts kept on the server.
- -v name
- View script with the given name. The script if retrieved sucessfully is output to standard output.
- List all of the scripts currently on the server. If one of the scripts is active a arrow is printed indicating that it is the active script.
- -p port
- Port to connect to. If left off this defaults to "sieve" as defined in /etc/services.
- -i file
- Install a file onto the server. If a script with the same name already exists on the server it is overwritten. Upon sucessfully putting the script on the server the script is set active. If file has the extension .script it is chopped when put on the server since sieve names may not contain a '.'.
- -a name
- Set name as the active script. The list of available names can be obtained from the -l option.
- -d name
- Delete the sieve script on the server with name.
- -m mechanism
- Force installsieve to use mechanism for authentication. If not specified the strongest authentication mechanism is chosen.
- -g name
- Get the sieve script with name and save it to disk with a ".script" extension. If a file with that name already exists it is overwritten.
- -u user
Userid/Authname to use for authentication; by default, the current user.