DESCRIPTIONinterchangeconfig reads and writes the Interchange configuration files /etc/interchange/features.cfg and /etc/interchange/settings.cfg.
The following settings can be changed with "interchangeconfig":
- Whether to enable debug mode or not.
- Whether to enable FullUrl configuration directive or not.
- The Interchange Debian package uses a separate configuration file "/etc/interchange/robots.cfg" for the directives "RobotUA", "RobotIP" and "RobotHost". It is recommended to include these settings so Interchange can distinguish between robots and ordinary users.
- Whether to enable Swish search or not.
- This setting determines if Interchange starts the SOAP server as well. This is only available if the Perl module SOAP::Lite is installed.
- You can choose different sets of server parameters ("low", "high" and "rpc"). Any store based on the foundation demo will change its behaviour too. If "rpc" is selected, the Interchange server will run in PreFork mode.