SYNOPSISinterpformat [options] <transformation> -f input-file > output-file
interpformat [options] <transformation> < input-file > output-file
DESCRIPTIONThe models (structures) in mace4(1) output files can be transformed in various ways with the program interpformat.
TRANSFORMATIONSThe transformations are listed here.
- one line per operation
- standard, with binary operations in a square (default)
- list of lists, suitable for parsing by Python, GAP, etc.
- as nice tables
- similar to standard, but without punctuation
- as terms, e.g., f(0,1)=2
- formatted for LaTeX
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- output <operations>
- Output only the listed operations.
- Enclose output in list(interpretations).
AUTHORinterpformat was written by William McCune <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Peter Collingbourne <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).