IMPLEMENTATIONAll Cray Research systems
DESCRIPTIONIogen is one of the device-beater tools.
- -f [opt]
- open flags: raw, sync, ssd, ldraw, buffered
- -i [opt]
- Number of iterations to run. 0 implies infinite.
- -m [opt]
- Offset mode. One of: random, sequential, reverse.
- Overlap flag.
- -p [opt]
- output pipe (default is stdout)
- -r [opt]
- specify raw io multiple instead of getting it from the mounted on device. Only applies to regular files.
- -s [opt]
- System calls to use for I/O. A list of: read, write, reada, writea, ssread, sswrite
- -t [opt]
- min transfer size
- -T [opt]
- max transfer size
AUTHORMark Maule wrote the code.
Glen Overby wrote the man page.