DESCRIPTIONAdds DNS as an IPA-managed service. This requires that the IPA server is already installed and configured.
- -p DM_PASSWORD, --ds-password=DM_PASSWORD
- The password to be used by the Directory Server for the Directory Manager user
- -d, --debug
- Enable debug logging when more verbose output is needed
- The IP address of the IPA server. If not provided then this is determined based on the hostname of the server.
- A forwarder is a DNS server where queries for a specific non-resolvable address can be directed. To define multiple forwarders use multiple instances of --forwarder
- Do not add any DNS forwarders, send non-resolvable addresses to the DNS root servers.
- The reverse DNS zone to use
- Do not create new reverse DNS zone. If used on a replica and a reverse DNS zone already exists for the subnet, it will be used.
- The e-mail address of the DNS zone manager. Defaults to [email protected]
- -U, --unattended
- An unattended installation that will never prompt for user input
EXIT STATUS0 if the installation was successful
1 if an error occurred