SYNOPSISiprocess [options] inputfiles... -o outputfile
DESCRIPTIONiprocess is a program for simple image processing operations.
- Print help message
- -o %s
- Set output filename
- Add two images
- --crop %d %d %d %d
- Crop an image (xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax)
- Flip the Image (upside-down)
- Flop the Image (left/right mirror)
- --filter %s %f
- Set the filter to use for resize
- --resize %d %d
- Resize the image to x by y pixels
AUTHOROpenImageIO was written by Larry Gritz and the other authors and contributors.
This manual page was written by IRIE Shinsuke <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).