SYNOPSISisofilter [options] < input-file > output-file
isofilter0 [options] < input-file > output-file
isofilter2 [options] < input-file > output-file
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the isofilter, isofilter0 and isofilter2 commands.
If mace4(1) produces more than one structure, some of them are very likely to be isomorphic to others. The program isofilter can be used to remove isomorphic structures.
ALGORITHMThere are multiple isofilter variants providing alternative algorithms.
- Uses Occurrence Profiles algorithm.
- Uses Canonical Forms algorithm.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Ignore all constants during the isomorphism tests.
- check <operations>
- Consider only the listed operations in the isomorphism tests.
- output <operations>
- Output only the listed operations.
- Enclose the resulting structures in list(interpretations). ... end_of_list.