SYNOPSISistat [-B num ] [-f fstype ] [-i imgtype] [-o imgoffset] [-b dev_sector_size] [-vV] [-z zone ] [-s seconds ] image [images] inode
DESCRIPTIONistat displays the uid, gid, mode, size, link number, modified, accessed, changed times, and all the disk units a structure has allocated.
The options are as follows:
- -B num
- Display the addresses of num disk units. Useful when the inode is unallocated with size 0, but still has block pointers.
- -f fstype
- Specify the file system type. Use '-f list' to list the supported file system types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -s seconds
- The time skew of the original system in seconds. For example, if the original system was 100 seconds slow, this value would be -100.
- -i imgtype
- Identify the type of image file, such as raw. Use '-i list' to list the supported types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -o imgoffset
- The sector offset where the file system starts in the image.
- -b dev_sector_size
- The size, in bytes, of the underlying device sectors. If not given, the value in the image format is used (if it exists) or 512-bytes is assumed.
- Verbose output of debugging statements to stderr
- Display version
- -z zone
- An ASCII string of the original system's time zone. For example, EST5EDT or GMT. These strings are defined by the operating system and may vary. NOTE: This has changed since TCTUTILs.
- image [images]
- The disk or partition image to read, whose format is given with '-i'. Multiple image file names can be given if the image is split into multiple segments. If only one image file is given, and its name is the first in a sequence (e.g., as indicated by ending in '.001'), subsequent image segments will be included automatically.
Meta-data number to display stats on
AUTHORBrian Carrier <carrier at sleuthkit dot org>
Send documentation updates to <doc-updates at sleuthkit dot org>