DESCRIPTIONDescribes a parameter to a "Jifty::Action" object. Do not construct this by hand --- use Jifty::Param::Schema in the action package to declare parameters instead.
accessorsAlthough this class is not derived from Jifty::Web::Form::Field, it does share the accessors from it; see Jifty::Web::Form::Field, for the list of possible keys that each parameter can have.
In addition to the list there, you may use these additional keys:
A boolean which, if set, indicates that the argument must be
present in the "arguments" passed to create the action, rather than
being expected to be set later.
Defaults to false.
An array reference. Each element should be either:
- A hash reference with a "display" field for the string to display for the value, and a "value" field for the value to actually send to the server.
- A hash reference with a "collection" field containing a Jifty::Collection, and "display_from" and "value_from" fields containing the names of methods to call on each record in the collection to get "display" and "value".
- A simple string, which is treated as both "display" and "value".
- Just like valid_values, but represents the list of suggested values, instead of the list of acceptable values.
- An integer of how the parameter sorts relative to other parameters. This is usually implicitly generated by its declaration order.
newCreates a new Jifty::Param object. Note that unlike Jifty::Web::Form::Field, the object is never magically reblessed into a subclass. Should only be called implicitly from a Jifty::Param::Schema declaration.