DESCRIPTIONkasablanca is an ftp client, written in c++, using the kde libraries.
* ftps encryption via AUTH TLS
* fxp (direct server to server transfer), supporting alternative mode
* advanced bookmarking system
* fast responsive multithreaded engine
* concurrent connections to multiple hosts
* interactive transfer queue, movable by drag and drop
* small nifty features, like a skiplist
OPTIONSAll KDE and Qt programs accept some common command-line options. kasablanca has no application-specific options.
- Show help about options
- Show Qt specific options
- Show KDE specific options
- Show all options
- Show author information
- -v --version
- Show version information
- Show license information
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Fathi Boudra <<[email protected]>> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.