- = DataSummary(String dname,[String] params,[KayaDoc::Constructor] cons,ElementTreeData::ElementTree summary)
A function. The fields have the following meanings:
- - dname : The name of the type
- - params : A list of the type's parameters. For example, Dict<a,b> would have ["a","b"] here.
- - cons : A list of the constructor functions for this type
- - summary : Summary documentation for the type
AUTHORSKaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others ([email protected]). For further information see http://kayalang.org/
LICENSEThe Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation.