DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the kcemu command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
kcemu emulates various versions of the KC85 homecomputer series which was quite popular in the former east germany. It already runs quite some original programs and even boots an special old CP/M version.
- Emulate Z9001 / KC 85/1 computer.
- Emulate HC-900 / KC 85/2 computer.
- Emulate KC 85/3 computer.
- Emulate KC 85/4 computer.
- Emulate KC 87 computer (KC 85/1 with color expansion).
- Emulate LC 80 computer.
- -s --scale
- Scale display (only values 1 and 2 allowed).
- -t --tape
- Attach tape on startup.
- -h --help
- Show summary of options.
- -d --datadir
- Set data directory (for ROM images).
- -l --localedir
- Set locale directory.
- -v --version
- Show KCemu version and configuration.
- -L --license
- Show license.
- -W --warranty
- Show warranty.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Torsten Paul <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).