- kea-dhcp6 [-v] [-V] [-W] [-d] [-cconfig-file] [-pport-number]
The arguments are as follows:
- Display the version.
- Display the extended version.
- Display the configuration report.
- Enable the debug mode with extra verbosity.
- Configuration file including the configuration for DHCPv6 server. It may also contain configuration entries for other Kea services.
- Port number (1-65535) on which the server listens. This is useful for testing purposes only.
The b10-dhcp6 daemon was first coded in June 2011 by Tomek Mrugalski.
Kea became a standalone server and the BIND10 framework was removed. The DHCPv6 server binary was renamed to kea-dhcp6 in July 2014.
Copyright © 2014-2015 Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC")