SYNOPSISkplayer [options] [files]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page explains the kplayer program. Kplayer is a graphical frontend for mplayer that uses the KDE libraries. It is capable of opening every format mplayer supports.
- Play the files immediately (default)
- Queue the files for playing
- Play the files after the currently played file finishes
- Queue the files for playing after the currently played file
- Add the files to a new playlist
- Add the files to the list of playlists
- Add the files to the multimedia collection
- Additional help (Qt, KDE)
- Files, directories or URLs to open
AUTHORkplayer is developed by kiriuja. This manpage is written and maintained by David Palacio for the Debian project, but may be used by others.