- ld10k1 [option...]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
ld10k1 is a program that...
This program follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-').
- -h | --help
- Prints a short help message
- -c num | --card num
- Use card num - ld10k1 will use device with name hw:num.
- -d | --daemon
- Run ld10k1 in the background as a daemon.
- -i file | --pidfile file
- Print daemon process id to file, default /var/run/ld10k1.pid
- -l file | --logfile file
- Log to file.
- -n | --network
- Use TCP/IP instead of named Unix sockets for communication.
- -p name | --pipe_name name
- lo10k1 will use a local named pipe named name to communication with the linker. Default is /tmp/.ld10k1_port
- --port portnum
- Listen on port. Port 20480 is default.
- -t size | --tram_size size
Initialize initial TRAM size to size.
Size is in samples and can be one of:
- external tram is disabled
- 16 K = 16384 samples
- 32 K = 32768 samples
- 64 K = 65536 samples
- 128 K = 131072 samples
- 256 K = 262144 samples
- 512 K = 524288 samples
- 1024 K = 1048576 samples
- 2048 K = 2097152 samples
This manual page was written by Mikael Magnusson <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.