void ldns_rr_set_owner(ldns_rr *rr, ldns_rdf *owner);
void ldns_rr_set_ttl(ldns_rr *rr, uint32_t ttl);
void ldns_rr_set_type(ldns_rr *rr, ldns_rr_type rr_type);
void ldns_rr_set_rd_count(ldns_rr *rr, size_t count);
void ldns_rr_set_class(ldns_rr *rr, ldns_rr_class rr_class);
ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_set_rdf(ldns_rr *rr, const ldns_rdf *f, size_t position);
- sets the owner in the rr structure. .br *rr: rr to operate on .br *owner: set to this owner .br Returns void
- sets the ttl in the rr structure. .br *rr: rr to operate on .br ttl: set to this ttl .br Returns void
- sets the type in the rr. .br *rr: rr to operate on .br rr_type: set to this type .br Returns void
- sets the rd_count in the rr. .br *rr: rr to operate on .br count: set to this count .br Returns void
- sets the class in the rr. .br *rr: rr to operate on .br rr_class: set to this class .br Returns void
- sets a rdf member, it will be set on the position given. The old value is returned, like pop. .br *rr: the rr to operate on .br *f: the rdf to set .br position: the position the set the rdf .br Returns the old value in the rr, NULL on failyre
AUTHORThe ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to [email protected] or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
REMARKSThis manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl.