int lfc_getusrmap (int *nbentries, struct lfc_userinfo **usr_entries)
DESCRIPTIONlfc_getusrmap gets all the existing users from the virtual uid table.
- will be set to the number of entries in the array of user infos.
- will be set to the address of an array of lfc_userinfo structures allocated by the API. The client application is responsible for freeing the array when not needed anymore.
This function requires ADMIN privilege.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The caller does not have ADMIN privilege.
- Memory could not be allocated for unmarshalling the reply.
- nbentries or usr_entries is a NULL pointer.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
Name server is not running or is being shutdown.