int lfc_setrltime (const char *sfn, time_t ltime)
DESCRIPTIONlfc_setrltime sets the lifetime for a file replica to a given time. This function should be called everytime a file replica is created or when its lifetime is extended.
- is the Physical File Name for the replica.
- specifies the new lifetime.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the file prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or read permission on the file itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.