The gphoto2 library provides applications with access to a variety of cameras.
This man page will be extended with autogenerated documentation of the interface types and methods used for communication between the gphoto2 library and a frontend.
- Here gphoto2 applications may store their configuration used to access gphoto2.
To track down errors, you can add the --debug parameter to the gphoto2 command line and, if dealing with USB problems, setting the environment variable USB_DEBUG=1.
- If set, defines the directory where the libgphoto2 library looks for its camera drivers (camlibs). You only need to set this on OS/2 systems and broken/test installations.
- If set, defines the directory where the libgphoto2_port library looks for its I/O drivers (iolibs). You only need to set this on OS/2 systems and broken/test installations.
- Set this to all to receive lots of debug information regarding library loading on ld based systems.
- If set, defines the numeric debug level with which the libusb library will print messages. In order to get some debug output, set it to 1.
AUTHORThe gPhoto2 Team.
Hans Ulrich Niedermann <[email protected]>. (man page)
- 1. gphoto website