SYNOPSISlives <video_file> <start_time> <frames> [ -help ] [ -version ] [ -set setname | -noset ] [ -nogui ] [ -aplayer ap ] [ -jackopts opts ] [ -norecover | -recover ] [ -oscstart port | -nooscstart ] [ -devicemap mapfile ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the lives command.
LiVES lets you start editing and making video right away, without having to worry about formats, frame sizes, or framerates. LiVES will let you start creating your own tools, utilities and effects via the built in RFX builder.
OPTIONS-help Show all commandline options and exit
- Print the version, copyright and licensing details, and exit
- -set setname
- Start up lives and autoload set setname
- Do not load any set on startup
- Do not show the GUI (experimental)
- -aplayer ap
- Start with selected audio player. ap can be mplayer, sox or jack. Note: This sets the audio player permanently. You can change it in preferences.
- -jackopts opts
- opts is a bitmap of jack startup options [1 = jack transport client, 2 = jack transport master, 4 = start jack transport server, 8 = pause audio when video paused, 16 = start jack audio server] Note: jackopts are temporary, only for this instance. You need to set them in Preferences if you want to make permanent changes.
- Force no loading of crash recovery
- Force loading of crash recovery (if present)
- -oscstart port
- Start OSC listener on UDP port port if LiVES is compiled with OSC support
- Do not start OSC listener
- -devicemap mapfile
- Load in device mapping file mapfile at startup
AUTHORlives was written by Gabriel "Salsaman" Finch.
This manual page was originally written by Gürkan Sengün <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). This man page has been updated by Gabriel "Salsaman" Finch <sa[email protected]> and Harry Rickards <[email protected]>