SYNOPSISlookat [-notitle | -title <title>] [[-url] <file.wrl>]
DESCRIPTIONlookat is a simple X11 viewer for VRML files that uses libopenvrml.
You can use the mouse to change the view. Clicking with the left mouse button and dragging the mouse around will rotate the view, while clicking with the middle mouse button and dragging around will move the scene closer and farther.
The right mouse button will bring the viewpoint menu.
- Do not use the URL as the window title.
- -title <title>
- Use <title> as the window title.
- -url <file.wrl>, <file.wrl>
- Specify a VRML file or URL to open.
- Left Right
- Move the view left or right.
- , .
- Rotate the view left or right.
- Up Down
- Move the view forward or backwards.
- A Z
- Move the view up or down.
- a z
- Rotate the view up or down.
- PageUp PageDn
- Change to the next or previous viewpoint.
- r Home
- Reset the view.
- Toggle alpha blending on or off.
- Toggle culling on or off.
- Toggle bspheres on or off.
- Toggle lighting on or off.
- Toggle texture mapping on or off.
- Toggle wireframe rendering (polygons) on or off.
EXAMPLESOn Debian systems, you can find VRML sample files in the /usr/share/doc/libopenvrml9/examples/ directory.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Sam Hocevar <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).