SYNOPSISlordsawar-game-list-client [OPTION...] [HOST]
DESCRIPTIONA command-line tool to manage a LordsAWar! game list server located at HOST.
- -p, --profile ID
- Use this identity to make requests to the remote server. The ID looks like a guid.
- -a, --advertise
- Ask the server to advertise a game.
- -u, --unadvertise ID
- Ask the server to stop advertising a game. The ID looks like a guid.
- -r, --remove-all ID
- Ask the server to stop advertising games owned by the given profile ID. The ID looks like a guid.
- -p, --port NUMBER
- Connect to the remote server on the given port.
- -t, --terminate
- Ask the server to stop running.
- -r, --reload
- Ask the server to reload it's list of advertised games from disk.
- -l, --list
- Ask the server to show a list of games it is advertising.
- -?, --help
- Give this help list.
When --profile is not specified, the first profile in profiles.xml is used by default.
Specifying an ID of -1 to the --remove-all option will remove all games from the game list.
When a --port is not specified, port 18998 is assumed.
When HOST is not specified on the command-line, this tool will try to connect to 127.0.0.1.
- The configuration file.
- The data file representing the list of profiles.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.