DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the lprdvi command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original command hadn't manual page.
- use printer for printing.
- output to standard output.
- -x n
- add left margin n units.
- -y n
- add top margin n units.
- use printer resident fonts for Japanese.
- use bitmap fonts for Japanese.
- not generate non-existent fonts.
- read only printer entry from fontdesc.
- -fd F
- use F as fontdesc
- not send to a printer if there is a warning.
- set manual feed mode.
- These options should be put before options for dvi2ps.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Atsuhito Kohda <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).