SYNOPSISlr_xml2mail [options] report.xml recipieint...
lr_xml2mail --help [dlf-converters|output-formats|report-templates]
- --help [section]
If no argument is given, prints usage information and exits. Argument
can be one of the following:
- Prints the list of available DLF converters and exits.
- Prints the list of available output formats and exits.
- Prints the list of available report templates and exits.
- --output-format output format
- Selects the ouput format in which to generate the report.
- --template name
- Uses the report configuration template named name to merge the reports. This option is required when using the --merge option to merge reports.
- --merge report_file
- Merge report_file before formatting the report. This option can be used multiple times to merge more than two reports.
- --subject subject
- Sets the subject of the email message. Defaults to 'Your format report'.
- --extra-file file
- An additional text file that will be sent along the report. If the output format is txt, it will be appended to the report.
DESCRIPTIONlr_xml2mail formats the XML reports generated by Lire to various output format and sends it by email to the recipients specified as remaining arguments.
The command will make sure the report is MIME encapsulated properly depending on the output format chosen. For example, a PDF report will be sent as an attachment and (X)HTML output will appear as an HTML mail message. The content-type of the MIME message will also be set properly.
From and Reply-To headers are initialized from the "lr_from" and "lr_reply_to" configuration variables.
Francis J. Lacoste <[email protected]>
VERSION$Id: lr_xml2mail.in,v 1.23 2006/07/23 13:16:33 vanbaal Exp $
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2002-2004 Stichting LogReport Foundation [email protected]
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (see COPYING); if not, check with http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.