DESCRIPTIONluminance-hdr is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats:
- OpenEXR (extension: exr)
- Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr)
- Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff)
- Raw image formats (extension: various)
- PFS native format (extension: pfs)
Supported LDR formats:
- JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF(8 bit)
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
- Save and load HDR images.
- Rotate and resize HDR images.
- Tonemap HDR images.
- Copy exif data between sets of images.
- Supports internationalization.
AUTHORluminance-hdr was written by Giuseppe Rota and several contributors (see also the AUTHORS file).
This manual page was written by Cyril Brulebois <[email protected]> and is licensed under the same term as the package itself.