This manual page documents briefly the luola command.
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Please read the full documentation at: /usr/share/doc/luola/README.gz
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the /usr/share/doc/luola/README.gz file.
- Play the game in fullscreen mode.
- Play the game in windowed mode.
- This is very useful. It hides the mouse pointer when it is over the screen.
- Show the mouse pointer when it is over the window.
- Enables the joystick/pad support.
- Disables the joystick/pad support.
- Enable the sound system.
- Disable the sounds.
- --lang 'lang'
- Use language specified by 'lang'. Eg. '--lang fi' uses the Finnish translation.
- Set audio sampling frequency.
- Set audio channels (1 or 2).
- Set audio chunks.
- Show help message.
- Show version information.
This manual page was written by Christian T. Steigies [email protected] for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.