lurker-search [-c <config-file>] [-k <keyword>] [-d -f -i -v -q] [<terms>*]
lurker-search searches a lurker database the same way as the web interface. It can output summary information and delete messages.
- -c config-file
- Use this config file for lurker settings.
- -k keyword
- Tag the matching messages with this keyword.
- Delete the messages found by this search
- Don't prompt before deleting
- Command line paramers are not search terms, but message IDs.
- Output message summary information
- Don't output message ids or status
Lurker-search accepts these keywords for searching:
- select messages which do NOT match this term
- select a message by the Message-ID field
- select messages which reply to the chosen Message-ID
- select messages included in this thread
- select messages in this mailing list
- select messages in this mailing list group
- select messages with this term in the author fields
- select messages with this word in the subject
- select messages in this language
Copyright (C) 2002: Wesley W. Terpstra <[email protected]>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; version 2.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
Before reporting a bug, please confirm that the bug you found is still present in the latest official release. If the problem persists, then send mail with instructions describing how to reproduce the bug to <[email protected]>.